I am so happy to be back! I was actually planning on doing a Christmas haul, but I got too lazy and didn’t want to take pictures of everything. So… yeah. Anywaysssss, today’s post is going to be me sharing my New Year’s Resolutions.
*btw, I’m sort of talking to myself
- Don’t procrastinate ( seriously, please don’t)
- Read 100 books ( I can totally do this)
- Eat a clean diet ( NO MORE CANDY OR SODA!!!)
- Read the Mortal Instruments series ( I’ve heard it’s realllyy good 😉)
- Keep a consistent blogging schedule ( I believe in you!)
- Buy a planner and use it ( yay! An opportunity to buy a super cute planner!)
- Walk the dogs every day ( they need you!!!)
- STUDY ( especially for math 🙂)
- Plan outfits out the night before ( also, check the weather )
- Try new vegetables and fruits! ( I’m looking at you, avocados and mushrooms)
- Start a Netflix series and be consistent ( pshh, an excuse to watch Netflix?? Easy as pie 🥧)
- Drink more tea ( mmm… chamomile tea with honey)
- Meal plan ( look up recipes!!)
- Don’t talk back ( don’t!)
- Save up money! ( you really want that new camera, don’t you???)
- Speaking of cameras, take more photos! ( take your camera everywhere 🌺)
- Keep a poetry journal ( already started on that😃)
- Don’t resent ( why focus on such petty things??)
- Don’t be a jerk. ( be kind to everyone)
- And last bit certainly not least, work on making sure that my mind, body, and soul are all healthy.
That’s it for today’s post, but stay tuned for tomorrow’s in which I’ll announce my blogging schedule, and the winner of the post giveaway.