You may be looking at the title and be staring at it like, “what?”. But don’t worry, I can explain.
Basically, we as humans are drawn in by what we see, hear and feel. Well, I being a (pretty) normal person, feel many things just by seeing one thing. ( did that make any sense at all??) Anyways, I’m basically going to be sharing a list of things that I love seeing.
* also, I’m re-booting my YouTube channel, so stay tuned for more videos. My channel name is, “itsbrookejade” It would be AWESOME if you subscribed! 💕
- People genuinely complimenting each other
- Silly dogs
- Adorable kittens ( especially cat videos!!!)
- Random acts of kindness
- When people pay for random strangers things at stores
- Strangers helping people up when they trip or pick up their groceries when they fall
- Animals being cute in general ( in fact, here’s a cute picture of my dog, Midnight)
- Seeing people recycle ( yes I’m weird)
- • Hearing people say please and thank you
- Watching really sweet rom-cons
- RAINBOWS 🌈( and I mean literal
- rainbows, not the flag)
Well that just about wraps up this post!
See ya later!
oops jk 😂📸
Here’s this really pretty picture I took yesterday-