before moving on with this post, open up a new tab and play the song “driving to hawaii ” by summer salt. it sets the mood for this post.
goals. we all have them. they can be finishing a netflix series (13 reasons why), eating healthier, or just cleaning up your life in general. but for the most part no one can keep them. last summer i had 5 goals.
- hit 500 followers by the end of the summer ✔️
- write a lot more ✔️
- get a life (sadly, that didn’t happen)
- get a laptop and camera ✔️
- be raw vegan for at least a week ✔️
as you can see, i achieved 4/5 of these goals. getting a life and friends wasn’t as easy as i thought. but i did hit 500 followers. and i went raw vegan for a week. and i did write a ton. i proved to myself that i could achieve these goals that seemed impossible on the first day of summer.
so today i’m going to reset the clock and set more goals for me to achieve.
- go paleo
- save up money for a dslr camera
- change up my style
- convince my mom to let me get my second ear piercing
- restart my youtube channel
now that i’ve set my goals, why don’t you set yours? if you couldn’t tell after all this time, i’m an extremely lazy person so if i can do it, you can too. just think of the benefits you’d reap if you kept up with these goals and achieved them ( wow i’m feeling inspirational today).
now on to the next part of the post. ⬇️
i’m going to answer a few questions from my last q & a that i couldn’t fit in. these questions also go along with the summer theme of this post.
- what do you do during the summer?
well i live in california so there’s a lot to do. when i’m not binge watching youtube in my room, i like to go outside and take pictures. besides that i go camping with my family. going to the beach is also really fun but it’s always super busy.
- what’s your favorite summer snack?
- do you have any summer essentials?
- what theme parks do you go to during the summer? (this is a weird question 😂)
six flags ( i loveeeeee roller coasters), disneyland (it’s super expensive) and knott’s berry farm.
well that just about wraps up this post!
“sea” you later! (omg i’m so embarrassing)